Monday, August 22, 2011

Today's Mailbox

I love when my mailbox pays me!! I think the amount of samples I get now exceeds the amount of bills I get!!! 


Today in the mail I received:
- Febreze "Set & Refresh" Air Freshener (Proctor & Gamble)
- Parents Choice Infant Formula- 1 day supply (Wal-Mart)
- Kotex "Fab Freebies Kit": Pads and Tampon Samples (Kimberly-Clark). 
- Florida's Natural Orange Juice Coupon: $1.00 off 59 oz. or larger.



I am going to try something new with the freebies. Last month I had that long list and honestly... I wouldn't have read it either. It was uber boring! So now, I hope to wait a couple days and post about my freebies. I also will include how I learned about them so hopefully everyone out there can benefit too!!


 Like always, be sure to "Like" your favorite products on facebook. Companies are always giving out free stuff. Also, if you purchase something and are disappointed call the company. In my experience, companies are more happy to send you a reimbursement/coupon then having you tell everyone about your experience (Kraft and Pampers rock at this!). 


Oooh! Almost forgot! Here is a cute little notepad I got from 1SaleADay :


It's a pear! I think it's so cool! (Sorry about the fuzziness.)






Until next time! 
~Sara



No comments:

Post a Comment